Champ Comic - We Are United

A celebration of the classic boys comic from the mid 1980's and the legends of United Football Club.





Wednesday 3 February 2010

Advertising Teasers


Welcome to the Champ blog for my first full update, hopefully over the coming months, I can bring back some happy memories for anyone who might of read Champ back in the 80's.

Over the past few days I have been posting some advertising teasers for Champ, these were from Spike Boys Paper issues 53 to 57. I think this may well be the first time DC Thomson's employed this tactic giving readers a 5 week teaser before the new Mag hit the news stands, I know it got me hooked back then.

I will cover all stories featured in Champ but will lean a little more towards We are United which was the main pull in Champ.

Keep a look out for tomorrows final advertising launch with full page adverts & pink pull outs from The Beano.

Then we will dive straight into Issue One....remember Champ is a winner for Boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment